1. Unisoft Systems branded computer software is subject to purchasing a license per product per computer.
2. License keys will be issued only on receipt of full payment.
3. Unisoft Systems sells software that is fit for the purpose that it was designed for. It is your responsibility to perform due diligence on our product suite, before committing to purchase the product. In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we will assist you to use the product correctly and receive benefit from its correct use. In the event that we cannot assist you to use our product correctly, because your business is not suited to our product, we will discuss the options available to you, with the objective of finding a suitable outcome.
4. Refunds on all Unisoft Systems branded computer software products are permitted within 30 days of date of sale if license keys have not been entered for the products in question. All refunds are decided solely at the discretion of Unisoft Systems. We do not refund because you changed your mind and no longer want the product.
5. Refunds on all Unisoft Systems branded computer software products will not be approved if license keys have already been issued.
6. All Unisoft Systems branded computer software refunds are subject to a 15% handling fee.
7. In the event that a refund is requested and approved, the customer is required to remove all affected Unisoft Systems branded software from the nominated computers and supply proof thereof, before the refund will be effected.
8. To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without a Unisoft Systems RA number, which is valid for fourteen days.